If you have communicated with me about commission work this year, you are all good. If NOT....You will have to wait until 2022. Due to my workshops, scheduled encaustic exhibits, art festivals, event planning for the FoA and Art Tour, and having a social life I am not taking commission work until further notice.
Email a digital file to firstname.lastname@example.org
A hard copy can be mailed.
High resolution photo preferred.
Paintings are on baltic birch plywood.
Cost is by size.
Floater Frame included in cost.
Payment can be made thru online store or contact Jessie directly.
I have decided to be more selective with my commission choices and limit how many I create a year.
I want to focus on my own work and workshops in 2021.
ONLY TAKING COMMISSION WORK OCTOBER THRU DECEMBER
Deposit payments can be made by...
I work off of photos. The better the photo the better understanding I have of the subject matter.
A low resolution photo can be used but details will be minimal.
Please send digital photo(s) to email@example.com for photo approval.
Paintings are packaged with care by myself. All paintings are insured. Shipping charges will be on final commission invoice.
I use Speedee Delivery for Midwest deliveries. I use USPS and FedEx for all other shipping.
U.S. Domestic Shipping Only.
*Free Pick-Up Available
*Free Local Stevens Point/Plover, WI Delivery Available
An image/photo of the painting will be emailed to the customer for proofing.
Customers can ask for changes or modifications to the painting if needed. I want you to love it!
Limit to 3 proof changes.
Frames are built in natural wood Floater Frame.
Frames can be stained or painted in any color for an additional $60 plus cost of stain/paint.
$40-80 off for request for no frame.
1. I need a photo. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or text 715-252-4125. High resolution photo preferred.
2. Select a size for painting. Pricing is by size. Please note framing options.
3. I require a 50% deposit. Deposit and final Payments can be made a couple ways.
• Square email invoice: I email customer an invoice using Square (my credit card processing provider). Customer pays online with a link in emailed invoice. I never see credit card number.
• Paypal email invoice: I email customer an invoice using Paypal. Customer pays online with a link in emailed invoice. I never see credit card number.
• Mail Jessie Fritsch a check to 2125 Michigan Ave. Stevens Point, WI.
4. Time frame for custom commission work: Limited openings for commissions October thru December.
5. I will email a photo of painting for approval before framing.
6. Painting must be paid in full before shipment. Shipping is paid by customer.